I was trying to add some snippets to my newly created page layout and I got this:
Sorry, something went wrong
An unexpected error has occurred.
After a few unsuccessfully attempts, I started googling…
Apparently, it had something to do with the site columns. I created this content type based on the Page content type, and the columns are just copied across, I didn’t add any new columns. This actually caused some problem here (not sure why yet). So, I added a column. It doesn’t matter if it’s an existing of new, as long as it differs from the parent content type. Wallah, the Snippets is back in action!